Neler yeni
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

English to turkish translation?

2. el cep telefonu alıyoruz

tom.rizo

Katılımcı Üye
19 Kas 2018
hi, i just got back from staying with a family in turkey and want to send them a package and letter. but they dont speak english and my turkish is not well enough to put onto paper...can anyone translate this letter into turkish for me? i would so so so much appreciate it!

also feel free to critique the letter..but be nice :)

"Having the chance to meet all of you has had such an impact on my life. I don’t even know where to start this letter!

Months ago I was torn between love and fear. Love for Gokhan. Fear of flying. Fear of being so far from home. Fear of the unknown. Fear of many things. Fortunately, I faced my fears and I’m so glad that I did!

Never in a million years did I think I could become so attached in just one week. But, here I am thinking of you every day. You are truly the most beautiful family I have ever known and I am very blessed to have met you all. I can’t find the words to express how much all of you mean to me. Your open arms and kindness quickly put my fears to rest. I’m still amazed by your hospitality. Just being in your home and seeing the love you share with one another was like being in heaven on earth. You will remain in my heart forever! Even with the language barrier between us, I understood very well your warm sincere smiles. I’ll never forget your smiles. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Shein Reviews

Thank you all so much for welcoming me to your home.
Thank you for making me feel so comfortable.
Thank you for touching my life.
Thank you for everything….."

Son düzenleme:

Croesus

Katılımcı Üye
11 Mar 2019
Olum kimse bu garibana yardım etmedi mi lan, keşke buralarda olsaymışım sevabına çevirirdim

2. el cep telefonu alıyoruz
Üst